Monday 17 December 2018

Tintin!


A very small pet project I first thought of back in 2012 and finally got around to...Tintin!

Apparently there looks to be another film on the way but it is a good few years off yet.

So, here we have Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock and Professor Calculus speeding to their next adventure in an open top saloon...


...hotly followed by incompetent detectives Thomson and Thompson!


Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock.


Tintin and his trusty companions Snowy, the Captain and Prof. Calculus.


A mixture of manufacturers! The alternate 'Nosey Youth' version is from the 1st Corps 20th Century Follies range that has some great pulpy style stuff in it including a variety of vehicles and some very cool motorcycles.

No idea of rules but I am thinking the obvious would be Pulp Alley?


Maybe I will get to play a "Tintin Meets Call of Cthulhu" game after all?


2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

They all look great. Liking the vehicles. I need something for my Pulp themed cast for 7TV those vehicles look spot on

Unknown said...

Cheers Simon. I have a load more of the 1st Corps vehicles plus several other 'pulp' style cars. I will try to post some pics!